The Madison, 4601 Payne Ave, Cleveland, OH 44103, 5:00 to 9:00PM
On July 29, 2022 NewBridge Cleveland Center for Arts and Technology presents Renewal, An Art Exhibition. This evening will be about a renewed vision, a renewed sense of purpose and a renewed hope for the future.
The evening will include:
- Our youth art exhibition with Best of Show prizes
- An immersive art experience capturing the experiences of our healthcare workers during the pandemic
- Introduction of the 2022-2025 NewBridge Strategic Plan
- Live Music
- Bill Strickland Awards for 2021 and 2022
- 2021 Awardee: Steven Standley, previous Chief Administrative Officer at University Hospitals Medical Group Inc.
- 2022 Awardee: Grafton Nunes, President & CEO Cleveland Institute of Art
- Heavy Appetizers and Open Bar
- Lively Conversation and idea sharing
Experience the award-winning portraiture of Robert Banks, with NewBridge since inception, as he explores our students on their journey with University Hospitals. Come on their journey of training, employment, the pandemic, love, loss, and renewal. A moving tribute to their contributions to healthcare and health equity in the City of Cleveland.
An exhibition of students work after more than two years of shuttered studios. See student’s renewed exploration of identity, health, and community and be part of process to identify the Best in Show pieces. Schools represented include: Near West Intergenerational, John Hay, CSA, and others.
Additional information forthcoming soon